Monday, August 29, 2011

The Water Mine!

We had heard a lot about a local water park that both the McGranahans had visited while in town and that my mom took North to during their visit--after good reviews, I needed to check it out with my little guy. He and I recently had a swim date for a day of sunshine and fun at the Water Mine Family Swimmin' Hole -- I think we made approximately 100 laps of the lazy river and really enjoyed our time playing in the pools---of course though, North's very favorite feature of the park ended up being the foot showers (for use when entering the pool deck). I didn't get many photos since we were in the water all day but I did think to snap a few from our deck chairs.

He loved being able to swim all on his own with the help of the park supplied life vest.


No comments: